*Understand Islam *
*No Priesthood in Islam*
There is not any priesthood in Islam because it outcomes in deviation and exploitation. The Holy Quran is a Book of Guidance on all issues of life (Quran 3:7, Quran 5:3) and the tragedy is that as a substitute of studying the interpretation of Quran in personal language, persons are misguided by group leaders/clergymen and thus what the clergymen say is kind of accepted as Islam to divide and rule the folks. Islam is definitely a common faith and therefore we should always give extra significance to know it in our personal language.
*Why Islam Doesn’t Allow the Priesthood?*
1. The Quran doesn’t in any manner enable the institution of priesthood in the lives of human beings. Relationship between the Creator and human beings is private and non-delegable. We have a direct relationship with God with none intercessors. The non-delegable nature of religion in God is evident from the verse: “And you have certainly come to Us alone as We created you the first time… And We do not see with you your ‘intercessors’ which you claimed that they were among you associates [of God]” (Quran 6:94)
2. Priesthood essentially implies a bunch of individuals dictating and formulating what the construction of beliefs ought to be and the way it ought to be practiced. But there will probably be nobody to defend us earlier than God for our deeds on earth as our deeds will probably be self-explanatory. Due to this, there as by no means been, in all probability till current occasions, any semblance of priesthood in the “Islamic world”.
3. It is all the time possible that clergymen will invent a faith in the title of God. However, the Quran clearly states that no man can dictate again to God what God’s Way (faith) ought to be. “Say: “What! Will you instruct God about your religion? But God knows all that is in the heavens and on earth: He has full knowledge of all things” (Quran 49:16)
4. The Quran is abundantly clear that God is to be served and He alone is the supply of all information. Hence, any “religious knowledge” about Islam should primarily be obtained straight from the Quran. If we settle for blindly the instructing of an Islamic scholar or anybody because the instructing of God – we’re putting our belief solely in him reasonably than in God. “And most of them believe not in God without associating (other as partners) with Him” (Quran 12:106)
5. Priests, by no matter title they could be referred to as, are human beings. As human beings, they’re subjected to the standard human temptations of wealth, glory and energy. Allah has warned mankind that many clergymen prey on folks’s want for religion, ignorance, concern and hope merely to complement and glorify themselves (Quran: 9:34)
6. God has said in the Quran, that you’ve got individuals, by no matter title they’re referred to as, who will sound like they’re quoting from the e book of God however in reality, they distort and corrupt the true meanings to go well with their private opinions. This can solely be accomplished by folks with information however have a need to govern issues for his or her profit (Quran 3:78)
Even although the establishment of priesthood will not be allowed in Islam, it’s evident that casual priesthood has developed in the ‘Islamic world’ the place you may have sections of so-called folks of data who take upon themselves as the ultimate and sole interpreter of God’s phrases. One of the methods of social and political persuasion utilized by clergymen to pressure their concepts onto the unusual believers is through the use of the logic of majority or consensus. However, the argument of majority doesn’t assure the reality neither is it related to the willpower of an individual’s true religion. “Were you to follow the majority of those on earth, they will lead you away from the way of God. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie” (Quran 6:116)
For those that wish to know extra about Islam: