JESUS Vs CHRISTIANS
1. Jesus teaches Monotheism; the Oneness of Allah. (Mark:12:29).
But Christians are believing and teaching Trinity in obeying Paul but disobeying Jesus.
2. Jesus believed he was a Messenger of Allah. (John, 17:3, John,7:28, John, 8:42).
But today’s Paulinists believe Jesus is God. Jesus say something but Paulinists believe otherwise.
3. Jesus surrendered his will to Allah. (Mark, 3:31-35, Matthew:7:21).
But today’s Paulinists don’t believe in Allah but they believe their ‘national god ‘.
4. Jesus was circumcised. (Luke, 2:21).
But today’s Paulinists don’t do circumcision. They oppose Jesus and follow Paul.
5. Jesus never ate pork. He despised pork. (Leviticus,11: 7).
But opposing Jesus today’s Paulinists eat pork.
6. Jesus denied Trinity same as Muslims do.
But Paulinists believe in Trinity.
7. Jesus had a beard and dressed modestly like Muslims.
But Paulinists despise beard and like Nudism.
8. Jesus performed ablution before prayer like all orthodox Jews do. Moses and Aaron and his sons used to wash their hands and feet. (Exodus, 40:31, John, 13:10).
But Paulinists don’t do any worship like Jesus did.
9. Jesus believed only Allah has the knowledge of unseen. (Mark, 11:12-13, and 13:32).
But Paulinists say Jesus has the knowledge of unseen.
10. Jesus worshiped Allah with his face on ground as Muslims do. (Matthew, 26:39).
But Paulinists don’t believe in Allah and don’t pray Salah as Jesus prayed.
11. Jesus used the greetings of peace and taught his disciples to greet each other (as he do). (Luke, 10:5, John, 20:19).
But Paulinists oppose Jesus.
12. Jesus followed the LAW and forbade interest. (Exodus, 22:25).
But Paul abrogated the Law without Allah’s authority.
13. Jesus fasted for more than a month. (Matthew, 4:1-2).
But Paulinists don’t fast even they mock at fasting.
14. Jesus did not worship or wear the cursed cross.
But Paulinists worship and wear the cursed cross.
15. Jesus never got drunk.
16. Jesus preached Jihad. (Luke, 22:35-36, Matthew,10:32-34).
But Paulinists call it terrorism.
17. Jesus taught Salvation comes from submitting your will to Allah, Fath and good deeds same as Muslims do. (Matthew:7:21-23).
But Paulinists oppose Jesus and say otherwise.
18. Jesus believed Miracles were from Allah. (John, 5:30, Acts, 2:22).
But Paulinists believe otherwise.
19. Jesus predicted he will survive the alleged crucifixion as Muslims belief. (Matthew:12:40).
But Paulinists believe Jesus was crucified.
20. Jesus did not believe in Redemption by his Blood. (Matthew:5:17-20).
But Paulinists believe in Redemption by Jesus’s blood.
21@ Jesus told a demon person to thank God.but he did the opposite he thanked jesus and went around thanking jesus …christians got information from him. till today they praising Jesus not God.contrary to what jesus had said.
39. “Return home and tell how much God has done for you.” So the man went away and told all over town how much Jesus had done for him
remember Jesus himself was thanking God .john 11:41
False beliefs, false love and total opposition to Jesus.
[02/18, 08:10] Haffeiz B Sinoyah: Typical Christians working against Jesus
Beware of these false Christians mentioned they lead masses astray and good thing is that they will be rejected
Luke 13:26-28 New International Version (NIV)
26 “Then they will say, ‘We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’
27 “But he will reply, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!’
28 “There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out.
وَمَنۡ يُّشَاقِقِ الرَّسُوۡلَ مِنۡۢ بَعۡدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَـهُ الۡهُدٰى وَ يَـتَّبِعۡ غَيۡرَ سَبِيۡلِ الۡمُؤۡمِنِيۡنَ نُوَلِّهٖ مَا تَوَلّٰى وَنُصۡلِهٖ جَهَـنَّمَ ؕ وَسَآءَتۡ مَصِيۡرًا
(4:115) As for him who sets himself against the Messenger and follows a path other than that of the believers even after true guidance had become clear to him, We will let him go to the way he has turned to, and We will cast him into Hell – an evil destination