17 TYPES OF SADAQAH THAT COST ALMOST NOTHING.
Sadaqah is not only linked with money, we often think that taking out money from our earnings is the only way we can do sadaqah but there are many ways we can.
1. Du’a ~ Pray for the people you care about and any person who has asked you for du’a.
2. Knowledge ~ Spread knowledge amongst the people who can’t afford it.
3. Advice ~ Give wise advice to your younger siblings or anyone who requires it.
4. Smile ~ Talk, meet and greet people nicely with a smiling face.
5. Help ~ Help to solve peoples problems the best way you can.
6. Time ~ Take time out for your parents and spouse.
7. Tarbiyyah ~ Nurture your children to be well mannered.
8. Patience ~ Be very patient of difficult times and rely on Allah (swt).
9. Remind ~ Remind your friends to stay on the righteous path of Allah (swt).
10. Forbid Evil ~ Stop others from harming people and/or from being harmed.
11. Talk Softly ~ Do not be harsh and rude to fellow humans.
12. Forgive ~ Forgive the people who ask for your forgiveness.
13. Give Respect ~ Give respect to people.
14. Be Happy for Others ~ Be happy for someone else’s happiness and do not be jealous.
15. Visit the Sick ~ Visiting the sick is the sunnah of our beloved Prophet Muhammad( Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam).
16. Clear the Path ~ Remove harmful things from the path such as the stone that comes in your way.
17. Feed Your Spouse ~ *To put a piece of food into your spouse’s mouth is a sadaqah*.
SHARING THIS IS ALSO A SADAQAH
Asalam alaykum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh