I remind myself and you to keep up with good conducts after the blessed month. The reward for good deeds is being able to execute more good. Here are a few suggested routines:
1. Make up your missed fast from Ramadan if you have any.
2. Follow up your completed Ramadan with six more days in Shawwal.
3. Revive your Tarawiy spirit with Qiyamu Layl. The Prophet upon him is peace used to observe eleven raka’t with witr. If you can’t match that, at least do two followed by a unit of witr.
4. Dedicate time daily for reciting the Qur’an. If you can’t read Arabic, then listen. Reading the interpretation of the meaning and implementing is also germane.
5. Keep the charity flowing. Feed the poor, help the needy, support the orphan and wayfarer. These people need our help more beyond Ramadan.
6. Engage in a lot of dhikr. The morning and evening supplication, other invocations related to daily activities.
7. Uphold the sunnah fasting of Mondays and Thursdays. Otherwise, fast at least three days in the lunar month: 13th, 14th and 15th.
8. Build your schedules around the five daily prayers. Be fervent in dua’ and trust Allah is the All-Hearing, the One Who is Able to Do all things.
9. Constantly seek forgiveness from Allah through repentance.
10. Always keep the company of righteous people.
I hope these few lines turn beneficial. It’s a reminder for me first and I pray it profits you as well.
May Allah grant us satisfaction in all ramifications and make our final abode Janatul Firdaus. Ameen!
Success comes with the help of Allah.
Originally posted on Wed _4 _May _2022AH 4-5-2022AD @ 2:23 pm